Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tyrone Wells in Concert

This groovy dude is my cousin. Tyrone Wells. And he is coming to do a benefit concert to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis research at George Fox on Thursday, October 6th.

Last year I was trying to think of ways to help raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and CF research. Thinking of who I knew or what I knew or what we could do that might bring more awareness to CF. And, Tyrone came to mind.

I asked him and he immediately said yes.

Because you need to know that Tyrone is doing really well in the music world--that people are listening to him, coming to concerts, buying his music, putting his music in movies and TV shows.

But he is still Tyrone. Real. Sincere. Caring. Honest. Loves his wife. Loyal to his family.

And I'm proud of his success but I'm so proud of who he is. And in his generosity he is sharing his gifts and talents with us to help Quinn in this benefit concert for Cystic Fibrosis.

If you can, come out to George Fox University in Newberg on Thursday, October 6th at 7:30 for a GREAT show with Tyrone Wells. And you might think I'm biased but for real. The dude can sing. And his lyrics are thoughtful. And he can yodel. I mean--come on. He yodels! You can buy tickets for $10 at the door or online. And if you would like to make a donation directly for CF research check out Quinn's donation page.

We hope to see you on October 6th!

No comments: