Friday, February 4, 2011

Share the Love for Quinn: An Interview with Quinn

An Interview with Quinn


Mom: What is Cystic Fibrosis?

Quinn: I don't know. Medicine.


Mom: What do you do with enzymes? Why do you take them?

Quinn: Eat them. Because they are my medicine.

Mom: What do we do with CPT (chest percussion therapy)?
Quinn: I breathe in and I go (pounds on his chest). My vest is pretty good.


Mom: What do we do with your tube?

Quinn: We put medicine in it and then I can eat more. It is really cool.


Mom: What is a healthy snack for you?

Quinn: Donut. Peanut Butter Cups. Larry-Boy Plunger O's (this is a fictitious cereal from Larry Boy and VeggieTales).


Mom: What do you think that God thinks about you?

Quinn: He is really happy about me. That is all I know about God. "A man looks on the outside but God looks on the inside" I Samuel 16:7 (I'm not kidding, he just quoted that to me...)


Mom: How do we show love to others?

Quinn: Like giving them kindness. That is all I know.

So, we may have some work to do on what he understands about Cystic Fibrosis but I'm thankful that he knows whose he is...

Consider donating to Team Win with Quinn as we raise money for CF research.

1 comment:

katie said...

Mer!
this is incredible. what an astounding boy you have. thanks for all these posts about cf and your sweet family! it is really good to hear what's going on and a blessing to know Quinn knows the love of his Father! so thankful He likes us! blessings on your family, friend
katie