Thursday, January 20, 2011

A food processor

If you've noticed the books on my nightstand a lot of them have to do with food. I've read all of them so they really aren't stacked up by my bed but they've helped me sort through some "food stuff". A journey I started when I started feeding Sela solids and wondered what she was actually eating. And where our food comes from. And how it gets to my table. And what food standards exist. And what impact does food have on how we feel. And is any of that real? Or is it a fad?

Well you get the idea.

I started another blog. Because I think about food. A lot. And I don't want "Branching Out" to become a blog about food. So if you're interested in food too (do you have a stomach?) and want to see what we're doing with food these days or what I'm thinking about food, then feel free to check out "a food processor".

No comments: