Friday, February 26, 2010

Purging those files

Paperwork can pile up but it feels good when you collect a pile to shred! We filed our taxes and filed our paperwork so it was time to purge the files. Many things can be tossed after a year so I went through our files and found some things that we actually have had since 2004.


Now filing is easy because there is space in our drawers!
The top drawer has all of our general information.



And if I file as I go...it keeps everything in order.
The bottom drawer has all of our medical information.


This is how I keep bills and papers contained...to pay...to file...and to read.

Do piles still accumulate? Yes. But not as often as they used to!
And, labeling things with a label maker does make me happy!

1 comment:

Denee Longan said...

Yes, label makers are the best! I got one for Christmas a few years ago, and it is still one of my favorite gifts!