Monday, December 7, 2009

Looking for a Routine

I've been sick for the last three weeks: bronchitis and a sinus infection. I'm eager to feel better. I think I'm feeling better. I have so many things I want to be doing but don't have the energy to complete a lot of it. In all of my thinking and "list-ing" I'm trying to establish a better routine for our family.

A blog I like to read is The Homespun Heart and last week she focused on Home--cleaning, caring for, and decluttering. I really enjoy what she shares and I'm ready to tackle my own lists as I get more energy.

I was able to plan out our dinner menu for the next two weeks which made me feel good. I'm in the process of putting together a new weekly routine for cleaning the house and getting the laundry done. I want to be intentional about including Quinn in helping around the house--he loves to help! I also want to plan some special activities for Quinn so we can have fun together, learn some new things, and he won't be bored! I think this will alleviate some parenting challenges which is a whole other discussion!

I'm excited to feel better and ready to show a little love on the homefront.

1 comment:

Wilson Family said...

I'm right there with you! Life has been crazy lately. I'm hoping to get into some sort of a routine soon. It sure helps things seem more peaceful.