Thursday, August 20, 2009

Emerging...

It has been a while since my last post and I'm hoping I can jump back into blog-land with a few posts! Time seems to be flying by so quickly--many good things happening and great things that we are anticipating.

We have about three weeks until our due date!
We have been "Restoring Order" around the house like crazy. My mom says I've been nesting for two months--at least :)
Quinn is excited to meet his little sister and excited to start preschool.
We've had great appointments for Quinn and for the little sister.
We had a fun week with all the Doughertys here in Newberg during the hottest week of the summer--and we all survived in the heat!
We had a fun weekend with my dad's siblings and spouses in Dundee along with my Grandma Ruth who has been staying with my parents.
Did I mention that we've been doing projects galore!

Whew! So, I am emerging in blog land again and hope to show up a little more often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing photos of the new addition when she arrives.