Saturday, June 27, 2009

Music tonight

I really appreciate the votes and feedback--thank you so much. I'm still thinking about what this "new season" will look like but I'm going to keep the blog and see where I wind up. I still think about what thoughts to post and pictures that I should post so slowly but surely it will come together.

Tonight Pandora is on and we're enjoying some tunes after a fun day out and about. Adventures revolving around looking at cribs, playing with Quinn, and IKEA. I'm pleased to say that we found a crib and mattress at IKEA plus a new little table, easel, and storage for Quinn--and it all fit in the car along with two adults, a car seat, and one toddler.

Quinn is thrilled with the easel and will be beside himself when he gets to sit at his new table. He was already talking about how he will be sharing both with the baby. "Mom, I'll use one side of the easel and the baby will use the other side--and I'll go check on her on the other side."

So my top five songs that have been played thus far on "my" Pandora station:

"Africa" by Toto
"Everybody Wants to Rule the World" by Tears for Fears (who will be playing at the Zoo concert series...I'm tempted to go!)
"Who Can It Be Now" by Men at Work
"Why" by Annie Lennox
"Where the Streets Have No Name" by U2


No comments: