Monday, May 18, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth!

We had a great trip to California two weeks ago and left the rain behind in Portland! Ryan, Quinn, and I traveled South to spend a week at my Aunt and Uncle's home while enjoying five fun filled days in Disneyland and California Adventure. And we had an AWESOME time! Quinn loves Mickey and we thought we'd have a little adventure to meet the Mouse in person before Baby Dos arrives in September. I thought I'd share some pictures from this fun time!

A couple of highlights:
  • Quinn saying on the airplane as it took off, "My tummy tickles!"
  • Meeting Mickey
  • Quinn's new fascination with Buzz Lightyear
  • Spinning in the teacups--Quinn's favorite ride
  • Quinn hugged every character unprompted
  • Quinn desperately wanted to get the sword out of the sword in the stone. When he couldn't he wanted Ryan to try saying, "Dad, you're strong enough!"
  • Quinn asked to go on Pirates of the Caribbean and when then talked his way through it by saying it was just pretend
  • Quinn would name off all the characters he saw--in person or on any sign...there were a lot!





3 comments:

Chelsea Anne said...

Meredith - What great photos! I am so glad the three of you had such a nice time. My favorite photo is the one of Quinn and Handy Manny - he looks so happy!

Heidi @ Blue Eyed Blessings said...

Yay! I'm so glad you had a great time and I can only imagine how much Quinn enjoyed it! I can't wait to take the kids. That place is truly magical.

katie said...

Oh Mer!!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Quinn looks so great and so do you. I totally can't wait to meet the newest member of your sweet little family!