Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm a fan of...

Two new websites!

Mint is the best spot for tracking money. I used to enter everything by hand in spreadsheets but now Mint collects the info from our accounts and I only have to enter what we spend with cash. You create a budget and then it tracks your spending in your budget categories and sends you weekly updates...unless you're like me and want to check it everyday....it is addictive! It makes nifty pie charts, drills down to give more details, and is super handy!

Pandora Music is so great! I put in the artists and kinds of songs I like and pandora comes up the songs to play. I can give songs a thumbs up or thumbs down, ban songs, request more songs, and mix up the variety that plays. Some of the artists on my list: Joni Mitchell, Al Jarreau, Coldplay, Feist, Jack Johnson, Tears for Fears...and I'm getting to hear songs from all of them PLUS artists/songs like them.

Kind of like being a DJ.

Kind of. But I'm currently listening to Al Jarreau's "Glow". So nice.

No comments: