Last year I shared a few of my favorite things and this year I thought I'd do it with a few more questions and answers!
- Name--Meredith Leigh Dougherty
- Other possible name? Besides Meredith, Allison was on my parent's short list
- Birthplace--Anchorage, Alaska
- Heritage--Czechoslovakian on my mom's side/English on my dad's side
- Righty or Lefty--righty
- Introvert or extrovert--I'm middle of the road but lean towards extrovert
- Meyers-Briggs Personality type--ENFJ
- Favorite beverage: Coffee...Starbucks Cafe Verona with caramel/vanilla creamer or Ryan's homemade iced vanilla latte
- Favorite dessert: chocolate, ice cream, delicious sweet treats
- Favorite 80's band: Tears for Fears...the songs so easily run through my head
- Favorite Foods: Anything from Pizzacato, a whiskey river BBQ burger at Red Robin, clementines (they are so good and yummy this time of year), Macaroni Grill, anything Greek or Middle Eastern
- What were you doing a year ago?--Getting ready for the admissions' Ugly Sweater Christmas party with Ryan and setting up the Christmas tree with Ryan and Quinn
- What were you doing five years ago? We were living in the halls on campus as students got ready for finals week. There was a large Christmas tree we set up in the lobby before the HMS Christmas party. We had a tree in our apartment and were getting ready for the Christmas break.
- What were you doing ten years ago? Ten years ago was 1998. I was living in the 8th Street House in Indiana getting ready to go home for Christmas. I was working at JobSource and taking two classes.
- Favorite Christmas songs? "O Holy Night" and "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel". I love the words to both of these songs and the imagery. I also really like the Patti Smith rendition of "We Three Kings"--it is dark, moody, and sounds like a traveler moving through tough terrain.
- Favorite game to watch: college basketball
- Favorite way to spend this Monday: SNOW DAY! I love it!
Drinking chai on a cold, snowy night is good...