Thursday, October 30, 2008

I was tagged...

I was tagged by Beth and am ready to respond!

The rules of the game:


1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. List the rules.
3. List your 6 quirky or boring details.
I skipped the last two rules...skipping some things are OK, yes?

My six quirky and boring details are as follows:
  • Before I go to bed at night I have to go through the house and put everything back where it belongs so we start the next morning fresh and new messes can be made.
  • I have a grocery list printed out by aisle so I don't have to track back and forth across the store.
  • I like Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi.
  • My favorite t-shirt is one I've had since 1990...I was a freshman in high school. I never wear it out of the house.
  • Once when Ryan and I were dating we drove 75 miles in one night...all in little Newberg.
  • My favorite cereal in Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds.
That is my quirky and boring offering for the day! Consider yourself tagged if you've read this!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey...I have 2 of the same quirky things about me....picking up the house each night AND the categorized grocery list! Great minds must think alike! :)

Enjoy reading your blog!