Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A few shots today of the little man...

Mama and Quinn

How about a photo after a bath?

Quinn says "Ta-da" after the bath...
you can see the little tube cover on his tummy.
Doesn't he look like he is going to start singing opera?

Quinn and Dad playing Mario Kart on the Wii...Quinn's a backseat driver :)
What a funny face!

Tomorrow we head to OHSU for a little check up on Quinn's tube and some more teaching for us. We'll do another weigh in and see what happens there...

And by the way could someone order up some sunshine? It is cold and rainy outside! Brrrrr....

1 comment:

amywolff said...

Hi Meredith-

I remember hearing screaming on my floor in the middle of the night, when I was an RA. I went into the bathroom and found one of the freshman girls standing under a dead octupus hanging from the ceiling. Ah college...

Sidenote: I wanted to let you know how much your blogs touch me. God is using Quinn's challenges already to inspire people. And he's using your story, as his mom, to spread truth. You stories make me laugh and cry. Thank you!

Amy Wolff