Monday, May 26, 2008

American Idol

I was a big American Idol fan this year...faithfully watching, but never voting! We watched it each week and I had my two favorites: David Cook and Brooke White. As the season went along, Cook kept getting better and better and I really enjoyed whatever he came up with. Did you hear what he did with Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby"?! Brooke had such a great personality and I loved her voice and musical style. So, I was thrilled when David Cook won American Idol and...

I bought concert tickets.

Yep.
Ryan and I are going. I told him he had to.

Yep.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Meredith,

This is exactly why we love you!

I can't say that we wish we were going, but I do hope you have a really fun time.

:) kim

Jason said...

Really, I think he will secretly love it. He will deny it to the end, but you know deep down inside he'll be singing along the whole time.

Chelsea Anne said...

Meredith -

I, too, LOVE David Cook. I'll be going to the concert in Seattle. And it makes me so happy that you loved his version of "Always Be My Baby" - that was my favorite song of his by far.

:) Chelsea

P.S. Tell Quinner I said hi!

Sarah said...

Rock on MD! :)