Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tackling Thursday

I tackled the hall closet and master bathroom cabinet this week and reorganized them both. I bit off a bit more than I could chew in one day but I made sure the bathroom was put back together before I went to bed. Sometimes I try to do too much at one time--does anyone else ever do that? :)

Both spaces got done with the help of some baskets and a lazy susan in the cabinet. In cleaning the hall closet I was able to use my label maker for the baskets, throw out some items that had expired, and found some things that I hadn't seen in quite some time.

Before


After

The bathroom cabinet hasn't been organized since it was installed in May. Working on it also made me work on the medicine cabinet too. Now both spots are clean and organized. In the cabinet I used baskets and on the bottom shelf is a lazy susan for tall items--it always seems like hairspray bottles, mouth wash, and lotion are sitting in the back of a cabinet in a line and they aren't easy to reach. Now the lazy susan just spins around and you can reach everything in the front instead of reaching for the back.
Before

Next week I hope to tackle the guest bedroom closet.

No comments: