Saturday, October 27, 2007

3-0 and the Pumpkin Patch







Ryan celebrated his 30th birthday Wednesday and it was a grand day for him. Quinn enjoyed Ryan blowing out his birthday candle.

Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch in Sherwood and enjoyed a trip to the patch in a tractor pulled carriage. We played amongst the pumpkins--Quinn loved running around and touching all the pumpkins. He got to see sheep and goats, lots of leaves, and plenty of other little kids. A trip to Starbucks completed our outing and it was such a nice morning.

I just started reading "Why Are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria?" I'm enjoying learning about some new ideas and thinking through some of my own experiences. I'm enjoying my new job and the opportunity to plan and be strategic!

It is so nice to have sunshine today!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

those pictures are so cute! i finally made myself a blog :)
http://courtneylcook.blogspot.com

JKirksey said...

RD - Happy belated birthday, old man!
MD - Congrats on your new job, that's exciting. We love keeping up on you all via your blog.
QD - Could you be a cooler little man?! I don't think so!

Blessings on you all!