Saturday, July 21, 2007

Reading Rainbow

Remember "Reading Rainbow" with LeVar Burton as the host (he was Geordi on "Star Trek: The Next Generation")? I have been reading the Harry Potter series as a Rookie and have been reminded again how much I LOVE to read. I love to read. When I've got a good book I am swept away and can't hear what is going on around me. Ryan can say something to me and I won't respond. I've been like that since I was really little. I could be reading Nancy Drew mysteries and now it is Harry Potter. I started the first Potter book a week ago Thursday and just started the fifth one to day.

"Take a look, it's in a book, Reading Rainbow..."

1 comment:

Aj said...

Aw, man: now I'm going to have that song stuck in my head. :) I always wondered how those kids got to review the books (and why I wasn't one of them).

Happy Harry week to you!