Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Waco?

I'm officially excited. I just finished using a plethora of miles on Alaska Airlines to purchase a ticket to visit my friend Karin in Waco, TX. Why go to Texas in the middle of July?! Crazy--I know but I am looking forward to seeing my friend, playing, drinking some "sweet tea" and relaxing. Waco also means a chance to see my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and nieces plus some other friends from the center of the Universe (also known as George Fox University). I'm thinking that we'll have some good conversation and some fun adventures--two things that are rejuvenating to me.

Can't wait!

1 comment:

Jeff Kirksey said...

Meredith, I wish we were still in Waco (Did I just say that out loud...). Seriously it would be great to hang out with you and the whole Baylor crew. Have a wonderful trip. Hug all those great folks for us. We miss them!